tremenesno Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Girl With Gun Movie Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b "Girl With Gun" is a film about Gwen Hunter, whose best friend Mitzi and on-and-off love Dan thinks she is an ordinary 20-something working woman. In reality, she is the Nightingale, an assassin who helps the innocent when they cannot help themselves. However, her double life leads her to contemplate whether it is worth it, having come so close to death only earlier that morning while on assignment, wondering whether she should just settle down with Dan to lead a normal life like Mitzi's.
A female assassin's personal and professional life collide.
&quot;Girl With Gun&quot; is a great effort by film-making partners Russ Emanuel, who produced and directed this, and Emile Haris, who wrote and edited. Although I haven&#39;t seen their first films, &quot;Her Knight&quot; and &quot;Mavet&quot;, if it&#39;s anything like this one, it has it all. Let me explain: The story is strong and the dialog sharp, these two points are the necessary elements since the script is the backbone of a film. The actors who portray the characters, especially Tracy O&#39;Connor as Gwen Hunter and special kudos to Michelle Martin as Mitzi, Erick Holloway as Dan, really bring out the dialog in a believable, dramatic, funny ways. Watch out for the restaurant scene! HILARIOUS! The pacing is spot on, never too boring or too fast. This is due to the acting as I mentioned above but also to the fine editing. And watch out for the action packed fight scene – especially the (spoiler – wirework!). The production design and the costumes (look out for Gwen Hunter&#39;s costume!) are also another big plus.<br/><br/>But not only that, I really liked the music (it complemented the film). The composer, Neil Argo, has worked with the director a couple times before (&quot;Her Knight&quot; and &quot;Mavet&quot; . . . and &quot;Perfect Red&quot; is an upcoming film between them according to the official website), and I&#39;ve heard his music on the composer&#39;s website – what I hear I like, and his music for &quot;Girl With Gun&quot; is no exception. It&#39;s therefore no wonder that this film has won an award at the Park City Film Music Festival (which is where I saw this film).<br/><br/>I really look forward to this film-making duo&#39;s future ventures.
Who says a short film can&#39;t be as professionally done as a feature film made in Hollywood. Though Girl With Gun doesn&#39;t have the budget of a feature, there are many elements that deserves attention.<br/><br/>Included are: acting (the lead especially, but also her best friend and her boyfriend), the pacing (it tells a well-packed story in only 14 minutes!), the music (I&#39;m not a big fan of electronic music but it worked well during the fight scenes).<br/><br/>I&#39;ve read several reviews for this film on different sites (Cinema Crazed, Kung Fu Cinema, etc) and they all seem to agree that this short deserves attention. And I agree, although each scene is by itself average, it&#39;s the overall whole that makes this a worthy contender among films.

Sasuke Vietnam torrentRun full movie in hindi free download mp4Iceman full movie in hindi 1080p downloadDevine Intervention: Through Buried Paths in hindi free downloadCharlie's Angels in hindi downloadSeven Minutes movie free download hdThe Talonted Never Lose in hindi 720pBasic full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pBehind the Badge dubbed hindi movie free download torrenthindi Jake Carter: Unfinished Business free download
Please log in to post a reply.